Thursday, March 11, 2010

Who Knows (aka the motto of our life right now)

Someone is coming tomorrow for their second look. Could you maybe spare us a little time in your prayers tonight? We surely would like to sell this quickly.

Oh, and anyone want to come and deep clean my house for the fifteenth time this week. Yeah, me neither. :)

But in other news, I made some fleur de sel caramels (my first time making caramel that it turned out!) and they are pretty much delicious. So if you're a caramel fan let me know and I'll save you one. If you live close by.

Okay, I'm tired. And there's so much to do. We have to dump stuff from the garage, we have to clean the bathrooms again, clean the kitchen, the floors, the playroom/basement put up a piece of molding (John's been working on that for the past bit), and I've already filled in gouges in the walls and repainted.

I really don't like selling a house. I know. It's my own fault. Ah well. And other good news, John had several phone interviews today. Could it be that things might line up? That they might work out? Who knows, but I hope so.

6 comments:

  1. I hope it all works out for you. Plus, I feel like I have a better chance of seeing you on the east coast as I never plan to go to utah ever. Maybe if you move close to your mom somewhere we can visit you this summer. We are expecting a niece out there in August.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You put your house up? That sucks. If Scott and I wanted to move and had money, we'd take your house and all your decor. :) Your house is so cute!

    Oh and also......did I tell you I don't live that far away and I LOVE caramels?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My fingers are crossed... unless it's too late and they've already come and gone. But maybe they're still thinking about it. Either way, my fingers are crossed :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't stress out too bad. The kitchen and bathroom should have a clean appearance and pleasant aroma. The main gathering places of the house should be free of clutter and the sleeping spots should project a comfortable vibe. Open all shutters and let in plenty of sunlight. Open all bedroom doors and have a light classical music playing in the background. A scented candle wouldn't hurt. But don't worry about scrubbing things that only you would notice on a daily basis. The people walking through are usually so busy imagining what their stuff would look like in your house they aren't paying attention to those minute details. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two things, #1 that apron Maddie is wearing is adorable. Did you or your crafty Mom make it? #2 those rolls look so yummy! Okay there will be more than 2 points here. #3, You are possibly moving ?!? Man did I misuse some time by not comming up to see you and your new house!

    Hope everything goes well for you all!

    ReplyDelete

v