Tuesday, March 16, 2010

She's Coming!


I'm lucky. Today my Mom is coming into town. Maddy has been walking around talking about Grandma and how she's going to see the house and come to see Maddy too. :) I'm just glad my Mom is coming. Moms, no matter how old you are, somehow makes things better.

Also, we haven't heard back from the folks that walked through, so I'm thinking it's probably a no-go? But that's okay. I'm just glad we've had some interest. I just hope we keep having people walk through. (Did you read that? That was ME--of all people--trying to act patient and nonchalant. Did it fool you?? Me neither.) :)

Okay I think that's it. Over and out.

3 comments:

  1. moms do bring with them that wonderful feeling of home and safety. Give your mom a hug from me and a big thank you for all her hard work the last week! I hope she can rest and enjoy you and Maddie and John, with a little spoiling, too :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great visit! Tell your mom I say hi. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so true: Mom's do make it better! Have a wonderful time with yours!!

    ReplyDelete

v