Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I Blame the Groundhog


I really enjoyed that last post. I think I should let John post more often. Especially if it gives me such huge belly laughs as his line about the canary of carbon monoxide poisoning. Classic I tell ya.

Anyway, there's not much to report. It's business as usual in these parts, except that I'm disgusted that it's snowing today. And not just a dusting, it's a full on six inches at least out there. I curse you Punxatawney Phil. I curse you and your groundhog ways.

Still no word on the other people's house. According to our realtor they are still showing it quite a bit, so that's good. We haven't shown it since though, even though the house is still on the market. I'm a little surprised as we were getting lots of traffic, but since we have a contract, I'm not too worried (especially since that means that my house gets to be dirty occasionally).

What else? Well Maddy and I went to Target yesterday and stocked up on Tim Tams and paint with water books (remember those? Love them.) So thankfully we are stocked up for a snowy day like today.
I need to go get a Tim Tam right now. I'm easily influenced. Yum.

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of Tim Tams...hmmm. I have, however heard of those lovely paint with water books and how can you not LOVE the rainbow bright ones??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too have never had one. Looks good tho.

    ReplyDelete

v