Friday, April 2, 2010

Nerd Family (and proud of it...I think)




Maybe you heard the latest? John interviewed yesterday and it went great. They now want to fly him out for an interview. The job is in South Carolina (Charleston) and is a subsidiary of Amazon. We're hoping for the best.

In completely non-related news, we took Maddy to her second movie today. We saw How to Train Your Dragon and it was really cute. Maddy actually sat still the entire time (when we wasn't grasping my arm during the few parts that surprised her or kinda scared her). It was cute and she loved it--it wasn't too scary or intense for her. She just loves dragons and the like. She's a mini-nerd in training.


Speaking of nerdy, I just saw this commercial and cracked up. I guess I'm a nerd too. That's awesome. :)

Lastly, I hope everyone has a Happy Easter. Remember this picture? Oh. my. cuteness.

I couldn't resist. HOPPY EASTER!!

2 comments:

  1. I lived in Charleston when I was one. My mom loved it.
    I do remember that cute cuteness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, I do remember that cuteness. :)
    Also, it was so fun to talk and hang out on Friday. You are just too cool and I'll miss you when you leave...assuming you do move, that is.

    ReplyDelete

v