Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Is this blog starting to sound like a moving-travelogue to anyone else besides me? Sorry about that. It just happens to be what is occupying my entire brain these past few weeks/months. So until it's all over, I hope you don't mind the moving updates.

We got our final addendum (woo-hoo!) and I consider us officially moving now. They did the home inspection today. It turned into a very frustrating situation because the guy broke part of our faucet and then just left it on the counter. When I called him about it and told him that I felt it was unprofessional, he got very annoyed with me and then asked to speak with my husband. So then I went from annoyed to furious. He also told me that it was an easy fix and just to look under the other sink and figure it out and fix it myself. I was not impressed at all and told my realtor so, and she was pretty mad as well. I know I should call his company, but at this point, I feel like I have so little energy to waste of people like that. I have enough going on. So hopefully this guy is right and it's an easy enough fix for John to do, because I don't even want to mess with it. Blah. Hope the appraisal goes better (whenever that is).

In other news, John got home last night, and today is gone again for his interview in South Carolina. It was nice to have him home, even if it was for a short time. The only sad part about it was that he was so uptight and anxious the entire time he was home because he was thinking about the interview still to come. He said it's because he still really has his heart set on this job. He said he wasn't as anxious about the other interview in Maryland because although he cared, he didn't care as much. (His interview in Maryland went really well bytheway. They said they would let us know either by Friday or Monday by the latest). So John's big interview is tomorrow and then he will be home again late Thursday night. I will be so happy to have him home.

Other than that, I have been here with Maddy, hanging out, trying not to go to D.I. so that I don't buy stuff that we would have to move. :) I need some chocolate, and a virgin martini. Yum.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry about the jerk inspection guy. Lame-o!
    Good to hear about the interview going well. John will do a great job with this one too. Exciting times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DUDE. Do not make John fix that faucet. Call the company and make them do it! I would be SO upset! No way in hades would I fix that. No way.

    ReplyDelete

v