Thursday, April 22, 2010

Merryweather, Eat Your Heart Out


You remember the three good fairies in Sleeping Beauty? Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather? Remember how they weren't allowed to use their wands while raising Sleeping Beauty? The finally on her 16th birthday they took them out to make her a cake because without the magic it turned out crazy?
Like this?

I present to you, my cake. Which turned out....well, I'll let you see for yourself. Caramel cake for book club. Ugly, but oh so delicious.


Do you like the concaveness of the middle of the cake? The chunk that fell off the side? Even better, when I put on the frosting, that whole portion of the cake fell off. LoL. But like I said, it tasted good. That's all that counts? And I didn't even need a broomstick to hold it up. Take that Merryweather.

3 comments:

  1. Haha! I love it! You get an A for effort. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great! Sounds a lot like my cakes...but taste is all that matters!

    ReplyDelete

v