Sunday, May 2, 2010

It's Been Too Long



Since I posted a bunch of Madeline pictures that you don't really care about unless you love Maddy as much as we do. :) (say that ten times fast lol) I posted these pics on my facebook, but this is especially for Grandma Jane who is smart and avoids facebook. I have an obsession with these music and slideshow things. They are a little too fun (as is jumping on the bed).

I'm thinking of doing another musical slide show for some pictures I took of Maddy at the park swinging. Judge me if you must. It's the perk of owning this blog. :)

oh and for the several friends that have asked recently why I haven't updated my photography blog, the simple truth is that I have no time, and also, I took a break from photography after my friend Anne's wedding. Someday when my life calms down I'll post some pictures. But thanks for asking, because it makes me think you like my pictures!

4 comments:

  1. I love it! And I love the "peace be still" chalkboard sign in the background. I should let my kids jump on my bed and take pictures.
    And thanks for answering my question. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is gorgeous! You really are very talented with your photography--you capture the moment and the person. I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto to Venita. Well said.

    You know what I thought (after I thought how adorable Maddy is) when I saw these pictures on FB? I thought how great it is that chalk board is not attached to the wall so you can take it with you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I just got caught up on your last few days, and I cannot believe that you, Jenn Savage, did not get back on this blog and let us know that you got the official offer and you were very excited and your game plan was... You have left me hanging. Please unhang so I have a picture of what you're going to do in the next little while. Time frame, please.

    ReplyDelete

v