Monday, May 10, 2010

I'm So Excited

And I just can't hide it. Obviously. :)

I'm just so excited. Today things are starting to get done and arranged and I love that. We have our plane tickets arranged. They made our reservations at the hotel we're staying at.
(This is the airport hotel that they booked for us for the night before flying out. Can you believe how pretty it is? Sorry, I get excited about this kind of stuff!)

They booked reservations at the corporate housing where we'll be staying for a little over a month. The mortgage brokers and loan officers have contacted us. I talked to our future realtor and sent her a list of homes that I've been looking at and she sent me a list of homes based on what we would like in next home. We also have a time set up for the moving company to come and take a survey of our home so they will know how large of a truck they need to move us.
(This is a picture of the corporate housing. Doesn't it look nice?)

I also finally went grocery shopping (it's always so nice to have food in the house again), and bought Maddy some little toys and books for our plane trip. I'm just starting to feel like things are really coming together, and it's great having someone else doing most of the hard work. Now I just need to buy some shorts so I can be ready for the warm weather. :)

Sorry again for all of the moving posts. It's just what is occupying my life right now. :)

5 comments:

  1. I told Kurt about your amazing relocation package and he said, "Wow her husband must be really good!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting!!!! I'm excited for you. I'd totally go shopping for shorts with you too. At least i know you'll visit Colorado still...right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you sure you're not going on a vacation? I wish moving was that luxurious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't be sorry about all the moving posts. I am obsessed with checking your blog for that VERY reason and I'm living vicariously through you. I depend on these posts! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited that you're so excited :] Looks like you're going to have a wonderful transition back to east-coast living!

    ReplyDelete

v