Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Making an Offer

So we did it. We made an offer on a house tonight. I feel good about it. We might have slightly low-balled them, but hopefully not enough to be offensive. :) The house is cute. It's a newer house (only five years old I believe) so it's in good condition, although it perhaps doesn't have all the charm some older homes might have. It's four bedrooms (one for us, one for each kidlet, and one for guests/office/playroom). It's smallish and cozy-ish and felt like a good fit for us. Our last house was huge and we loved it, but it was also a lot of work. So we wanted to keep the house a bit more manageable, and if we need something bigger down the road we're okay with that.

Anyway, here is the link to the virtual tour. My brother told me it has really cheesy music that goes with it, so you might want to mute your computer like I did. :)

Hopefully we will hear something back soon. But hopefully the hunt is over (knock on wood). I love the neighborhood, it's super close to church, has good schools, good shopping (read: Target), and is surrounded by lovely trees. Oh and there's a neighborhood pool and playground. Can't complain about that.

Let me know what you think. Here's the link.

6 comments:

  1. I looked, it was great :) I'd like to sit in that bathtub! Very nice, love the backyard, and how awesome that you have a pool! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummmmmmmmmmmmm, can I PLEASE move in with you?!!

    That place is darling. I LOVE IT. Love the big yard, love the design of it all...super classy and open. I'm living vicariously through you right now so please make all the right choices for me mmkay?

    Love ya,

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks perfect! And I don't think you'll even have to do any painting! You still get a nice deck like your old house. Lucky girl. LOVE the pool and the playground. I hope you get it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The house is so cute. And I hope you get it just based on the fact that I saw a jucuzzi tub in there! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How darling! I love the back yard, is it in an HOA? I really hope they accept your offer!!! Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete

v