Sunday, June 6, 2010

Completely Random

I'm sick of writing about major life changes. I just want to write about nothing important. So I was thinking about a bunch of new foods that I am currently obsessed with. Not sure if they are pregnancy things or just awesome no matter what, but they are good to me. (and honestly, not much sounds good these days).

1. We went to Taco Bell recently and I had the most delicious burrito from there that I've had in a while. It's called the Five Layer Burrito. I am sure it is terrible for you, but it tasted SO good.

2. Also at Taco Bell was the most tantalizingly tasty beverage I've had in a while as well! Who knew Taco Bell was on such a roll? (Or maybe I was just REALLY hungry??) Either way if you like sparkling drinks, you will love this one. The Cherry Limeade Sparkler. Yummm.

3. I saved the best for last. I'm not kidding you, you NEED to try these. I made my Mom promise me to try them. They are called Ciao Bella Key Lime Gelato Sqaures. Instead of using ice cream in the middle of the ice cream sandwich they use key lime flavored gelato, so it is extra creamy and delicious. The key lime is not overpowering, and it is sandwiched between soft graham cracker crust flavored squares that make you feel like you've died and gone to heaven. Oh my gosh, I could eat these all day. Try them. You'll thank me for life. (and apparently they have won a bunch of awards for these which I just found out while googling a picture. I'm not surprised at all).

What are some of your latest food obsessions? And did I make you hungry? yeah me too. I need a burrito stat.

8 comments:

  1. no fair, it's fast sunday and you and my other friend posted about food! Most of the food is not available here though...so that's OK :) The house is really pretty, I hope all goes well with it. And then you can put your feet up for a while :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for making me break my sabbath, AND my fast because I'm on my way out the door right now to buy every single one of those things...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm TOTALLY hungry! Those gelato square sound SOO good! Reminds me of Italy just at the mention of gelato. Now my fast is officially over!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, I LOVE Key Lime stuff. I'm so getting those this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's a place called "Amy's" in Austin that serves raspberry sorbet at exorbitant prices. To die for. I also like Mint Chocolate Crunch ice cream from Dreyers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sure they would not have those yummy things here. Darn. and The house is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My kids are also obsessed with the 5 layer burrito! I am going to have to give one a try! The key lime gelatos sound very intriguing--I love anything lime or lemon and cold! My latest food obsession is Chipotle's shredded pork tacos! Delish!

    ReplyDelete

v